Family Photos!

Family Photos!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Greetings

Hello Everyone...Today was an amazing day, beautiful weather...sure felt like spring. I wish it was here to stay, but I think it is on it's way out, at least for a few days. I was able to hang laundry on the line... so definitely a good day. I hope everyone is doing well and over the winter blues. I am on the final weekend of spring break...didn't accomplish everything I had hoped for, but the toy closet has been purged. (To the kids dismay, of course) So much to do, so little time... guess I should get those clothes off the line! (Yes it is 10:17pm, forgot those clothes) See you soon!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hey, Girl!

Where have you been? Hope you all had a GREAT Spring Break! We miss you!!!

Don't stay away from Blogland so long! Let us know what is going on with the Hobbses (Is that the correct plural of Hobbs??? LOL)