- My day started with Chris actually remembering and wishing me a happy b-day as he left for work.
- Then the music teacher and students sang Happy B-day to me during our morning gathering.
- Next I got some great cards and heart felt wishes from my kids and staff.
- Upon coming home at 4:30 (although i was shooting for 3:30), There were 2 cards and 2 packs of gummy bears (my favorite candy) sitting with two very anxious kiddos.
- We all went out to eat Mexican for dinner (again one of my favorites).
- After dinner, we came home, Chris let me grab my book and take a hot bath, while he took the kids outside and he cleaned my car. Armor all and everything! PEACE and quiet...
What else could I have asked for? I did have to do alot of prompting on the car thing, but prompts are OK right?
God has blessed me with and amazing family. I am so very grateful!