Family Photos!

Family Photos!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Becomes Crystal Clear!

As I read my daily Bible verse...

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27

I had to know God put this on my page today for a reason. I just got word this afternoon my friend from High school lost her 10 year old daughter Friday. I wondered to myself how could any person get through such a tragedy. (This is the second high school friend of mine and Chris who have lost a child recently.) This verse spelled it out...You have God to get you through the most difficult times in life. I prayer as I work through life's most difficult situations, I keep God in the center.

Thank you Lord for giving me peace as I move through tomorrow! And thank you for two beautiful healthy children..

1 comment:

Sue said...

Another child within a week...

Will be praying, Sheila.