Family Photos!

Family Photos!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Need More Time

I am struggling how to manage my time with my new job! I need time management suggestions...Although I must not be doing too bad...Chris is unloading mulch and I am blogging!

By the way...The incident that began March 20 ended today with UNSUBSTANTIATED!!!!! Praise GOD! Without Him I would not be where I am today. Those of you who walked this journey with me, THANK YOU...I made it through because I knew you were praying for me! GOD listens and answers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheila, That is awesome!

Now, about time management....I'll answer that question later, when I have extra time on my hands! LOL

Seriously, hire a nanny:)

Sue said...

Sheila,

So glad that TRUTH won out for once...

sorry, I don't have time to answer your time management question...I feel like the "white rabbit" (remember, "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date" from Alice in Wonderland?)most of the time.